Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Point Park

As promised in the last post, we spent some time outdoors. Luke was in town for the day, the weather was gorgeous and we had a wonderful hike on Lookout Mountain. We began at Cravens House and ended up at Point Park. Perfect conditions and good spirits made my day!

Layton on a cannon (duh!) at Cravens House
Walking up the steps at the end to Point Park
Me and my Mini-Me
My boy
The Laeser Institute
Overlook to the Tennessee Valley
The little crazies in my life. Goodness, they are special and I love them SO much!

1 comment:

Janelle Anderson said...

I love this post and I'm glad you are inspired to get outside. Winter wears on us all and some days I have to force myself to bundle everyone up and get outside. It's easy to stay inside but so nice to get out. We are ready for Spring. Glad Luke will be there this weekend. Big hugs.